Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Savoy Cake Shop



If you love Taro, you need to go to Savoy cake shop. They make a superb taro cake. Savoy is an Asian cake shop which makes and sells Asian rolls, pastries and cakes.




You need to get it when it is freshly baked! This is when the cake is at its upmost best! Sponge cake layered with taro filling and top with cream that is so fresh. Yummy! Sometimes, depending on which Savoy shop you go into, they also have almond nuts in it. I cannot describe how good this is. I am not a huge fan of cream but this one is really light and fresh.

The taro does make its presence felt in the cake and is not one of those where you can't really taste it. I could happily devour the whole cake by myself, it is THAT good! Any occasion I get, I will buy this cake to celebrate.


Total Score ~ 21/25
[Taste - 9.5 (10) , Presentation - 4 (5), Service - 3.5 (5), Value for Money - 4 (5)]
Locations:
455 Victoria Avenue, CHATSWOOD
(Opposite market city) 76, Ultimo Road, CHINATOWN
254A Burwood Road, BURWOOD
Burlington centre, WILLOUGHBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...