Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pitt Cue Co, Southbank: Get yourself some tasty BBQ protein


Summer is always a great time in London, especially when the sun is shining. London becomes alive with even more events and things happening. One of these is the pop up truck that is currently making its mark at Southbank. Nestled under the Hungerford bridge, depending on which way you make your way there, you'll find yourself walking past brightly painted beach huts like I did.

The three staples that are found on the menu are the pulled pork, BBQ pork ribs and beef brisket. Having been here a few times now, I've managed to try all three.

Picture 104
Beef brisket with slaw £7

Picture 101

Pulled pork with lentils £7

IMG_8005
Ribs with slaw £7

Not much need to be said other than these are deliciously awesome. I love the beef brisket which was juicy and tender. The ribs were not the best I've had but this is still good. The pulled pork can be a tad salty for those who are sensitive to salty food.

You usually get a choice of slaw, beans or lentils as a side depending on which were made. The Pitt Cue Co crew are a friendly and chatty bunch.

If you head to Southbank, I recommend paying them a visit. I have, and several times too.


Will I recommend: Yes
Will I come back: Yes
Have I had better: Yes

Pitt Cue Co, Under Hungerford Bridge, Belvedere Road, South Bank, SE1 8XX

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...