Wednesday, March 21, 2007

KFC

After being enticed by their advertisement on the TV and in the restaurant itself, I had to try out their chicken to see if it taste the same as I seem to find their every store seems to have a slight difference in the taste!


The first time that I went in there, I decided to try out their normal 2 piece chicken meal. However, their side dishes are a little different and I decided to go for that! So what i got was 2 pieces of chicken, 1 side dish of salad but it isn't coleslaw, 1 side dish of vegetable soup, fried potato pieces (can't remember what that is called but you can see from the pic) and I also decided to try their French style vanilla tarts!

I have to say that the chicken does taste the same and I love it, the side dishes seems to be healthier and complemented the chicken pretty well. By then, I was feeling really full and couldn't finish the fries. I left the vanilla tarts till later and that also taste pretty good considering that it is from a fast food restaurant.

KFC in Hong Kong gets the thumbs up from me.

A few days later I decided to try the Japanese style curry chicken as was advertised!


I have to say that the curry is not spicy at all and is actually really creamy! It is really nice and I really love it considering that I am not a huge curry fan! Added together with the chicken pieces, they were fried till they were really crispy but the meat is still tender! oh My! It was delicious!

Total Score ~ 17/25
[Taste - 6.5 (10) , Presentation - 3 (5), Service - 3.5 (5), Value for Money - 4 (5)]

1 comment:

  1. oh yummyy! didn't know kfc could have a gourmet twist as well

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...