Wednesday, March 21, 2007

茶轩。。。Odeon Taiwanese Cafe



I went to eat at 茶轩 Odeon Taiwanese Cafe at Causeway Bay the other day. Their rice in an ancient times wooden box looks interesting and I ordered that. It is actually called 竹筒饭。Although it is chicken, it actually taste the same as the beef bowl from Yoshinoya as it consists of meat and onions on white rice. Thus, to me, it was pretty ordinary but the wooden log bowl adds a different touch I guess! As it was raining, I ordered the hot pearl milk tea as well.

It tasted like 'teh tarik' that you get from those mamak stalls back in KL but it comes with pearls. I love it as I like teh tarik (milk tea) and the pearls were really chewy and soft. One of the best pearls that I have had and this is coming from me who loves and drinks pearl milk tea on a regular basis!
Total Score ~ 16.5/25
[Taste - 6 (10) , Presentation - 4 (5), Service - 3.5 (5), Value for Money - 3 (5)]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...