Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cook 4 Cooks - Glutinous Chicken Rice

Cook 4 Cooks - Glutinuous Chicken Rice

Following the first scrumptious Cook 4 Cooks event, the month of February brings A&J serving up and demonstrating glutinous chicken rice, pork dumplings and carrot cake (an absolute favourite of mine). 




I couldn't make it in time to watch and learn how to make the glutinous chicken rice and dumplings but the awesome Sam was there and managed to catch everything in action. Please go to his post for more action details and shots

The carrot cake was a surprise due to the guest appearance of J and I was devastated when there were none left when I arrived. J was nice enough to whip up another plate just for me and I got to watch and learn one of my favourite dishes. 


Cook 4 Cooks - Glutinuous chicken rice




Doesn't it look yummy?

I should have realised by now that there will be other surprises and we were fed really well with the addition of Thai green chicken curry and stir fried vermicelli. 

I can't wait for the next one. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...