Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Crystal Jade



I went to try out the "Crystal Jade" restaurant at Times Square in Hong Kong a few days ago. Tried the 小笼包. It looked really good and juicy. However, I accidentally broke it and all the juice ran out before I was able to eat it. Because of that, I guess I wasn't able to savour it to its fullest. So, I thought that it was only ok!

I was excited to see on the menu that they had "Glutinous rice balls in ginger tea" 汤圆姜茶. Two of my favourite things combined into one. The 汤圆 was really chewy and soft..and having it with the ginger tea gives a sense of warm and comforness!
That was my favourite dish from Crystal Jade.

Total Score ~ 14/25
[Taste - 6 (10) , Presentation - 3 (5), Service - 3.5 (5), Value for Money - 1.5 (5)]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...