Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Cold Rock Ice Creamery



I was told about this place and how the ice- cream has a really creamy texture and you can mix into it any mix ins that you want. This is all done on a slab of cold rock (hence the name). Ooh~ I couldn't wait to try it out.





This is their menu and instructions on how to order.




First you pick the flavour of ice-cream that you want. I ended up choosing cheese cake. That seems pretty interesting and I was curious to try and see if it really taste like cheese cake.



Next you pick what add-ins you want into your scoop of ice cream. There were so many to choose from. Skittles, Mars bars, jelly snakes etc... I was going to go for Oreo but changed my mind to cookie dough in the end.



The guy started smashing and kneading the ice cream and mixing the cookie dough into it.




Voila! All done and the cold rock slab was all clean again.



Here is my newly concocted creation. It was so good! It really tasted like cheese cake. It was bite after bite of really creamy ice cream with crunchy bits in it due to the cookie dough! Fantastic concoction.



We also ordered the waffle with vanilla and chocolate ice-cream. The waffle was soft with a crunchy edge to it.
I am definitely coming back to this place.
Total Score ~ 20/25
[Taste - 8.5 (10) , Presentation - 4 (5), Service - 4 (5), Value for Money - 3.5 (5)]
Location:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...