Tuesday, November 30, 2010

伦敦小东方 Red Sun (Part 2)

Part 2 is for a table of six in comparison to my previous dining experience where we had a table of ten.












We still got seven cold starters to get us going.

Then the mains started their procession.


Braised pork belly - this was so tender that it just melted off the bone.


Boiled prawns

Dumplings


XLB

Fried chicken

糖醋小排

Sweet and sour fish

Scallops




Usually when the vegetables dishes come out, the end is drawing near.


小汤园

I think I need to hit the gym now!



Red Sun, 2 New Quebec St, Marylebone, W1H 7
http://redsun.foodkingdom.com/SupplierWebSite/Template/Default.aspx


Red Sun on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. OMG! That's a lot of food! It looks very rustic. Still £15/head?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...strangely still £15/head. I think you need a minimum of 6 people to go for this. Otherwise, can't eat everything.

    It seems my ex-workmates are excited and planning a trip there, bringing me in tow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...