Monday, September 5, 2011

Wahaca, London

Chains and branches, you sometimes get a bit wary and weary of them. However, not all are bad and some are worth the trip. I've been to Wahaca a few times now and I do enjoy the food here.
When I don't really have a preference on what to order, I will usually go for the Market selection which comprises of a number of different items on the menu.

pork pibil tacos
Pork pibil tacos
broad bean quesadilla
Broad bean quesadilla

chicken tinga tacos
Chicken tinga tacos

black bean tostadas
Black bean tostadas

potato taquitos
New potato taquitos with green rice and black beans

You probably can't go too wrong with the above selections. Everything is cooked well, flavoursome and will satisfy the tummy. My favourite are the taquitos, anything deep fried usually are. Sometimes when you want to eat somewhere that doesn't burn a hole in the wallet and still taste of something, Wahaca is one of this options that I will consider.


Horchata


Oh, and my favourite drink is the horchata which is almond and rice milk. A nice chill drink without being overly sweet.

Will I recommend: Yes
Will I come back: Yes
Have I had better: Yes


Wahaca has a few branches around London.

Wahaca (Canary Wharf) on Urbanspoon


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...