Friday, July 27, 2012

Kani Doraku Crab Restaurant, Osaka

Untitled

Japan is a place like no other and I find myself travelling back there time and time again.

When I was in Osaka, I found myself eating at Kani Doraku which turned out to be one of the most memorable meals I've had.

Kani Doraku serves crab,quite obviously depicted by this big giant crab waving at the front of the restaurant.

 Untitled
Untitled

I settled in for a ten course dinner where parts of the crab is served in different ways. Eye-openingly delicious, the highlights were the crab meat sashimi style - it isn't something that I'll probably order eagerly again but definitely worth trying at least once and a tofu hot pot where the aroma itself had me swooned and swirling on cloud nine.

If you find yourself in Osaka, this is not a place to be missed.

Kani Doraku Crab Restaurant
1-6-18 Dotonbori, Osaka
Tel: 06-62118975

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...