Saturday, March 17, 2007

C2S Travels: Fashion...Food...Fabulous! (Part 1)

I'm only onto my 5th day here in Hong Kong and I am still constantly being amazed by the things that I find. The food is great...


How could I pass up trying out one of my favourite places in Sydney which is Yoshinoya when I see it in Hong Kong! I have to say, as you can see from the pic above, their decor is really nice..very different! I ended up ordering a breakfast set since it was morning and it was nice! Rice, meat, eggs ( I love eggs)...a very different breakfast from what I usually have!

Later, I came across a Haagen Dazs store (which has been sorely missed since I went over to Sydney) and what do they have? An Ice - cream fondue, OMG!!! I am definitely trying this!

Even the drinks that they sell in 7-Eleven stores has really cute packaging!

Something else which surprised me...KFC! Not just your regular fried chicken but chicken with curry and rice?? This is the first time that I have seen a KFC that sells food like this! I couldn't resist going in to try out something in their menu, I even managed to order a French vanilla tart! There are lots and lots more food pics during my trip, please check them out in my food blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...