Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Little snacks along the street...

Went shopping around "MongKok (王角)today and decided to try out the fish balls at one of the stalls. It was HKD5. Sigh..if only it was that kind of price in Sydney. I have to say that it was really juicy and the texture was just right...very chewy (很有弹性)。I've not had such delicious fish balls in ages!





Later, my sis started exclaiming and I found out why. We were near a "Smelly Tofu store". Haha!

I was hesitant to try it but decided that for the sake of food, I should try it and I bought myself one. I'm don't like to eat spicy stuff but this was an exception and I placed some chilli sauce on it.

I had to stand away from my sis while trying this as she doesn't like the smell. I actually quite like it, the chilli sauce does accentuate the taste and flavour of the tofu. Halfway through eating it and I don't even notice the smell anymore.

Yum..yum....

Total Score ~ 18.5/25
[Taste - 8 (10) , Presentation - 3 (5), Service - 3.5 (5), Value for Money - 4 (5)]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...