Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ume, Bank



Lunch options can be on the scarce side if you're working around the Bank area.

Besides the plethora of Pret and Eat chains, City Caphe provides a glimmer though it can hardly be the option to go to 5 days a week.

It was with excitement when I heard of another eatery that offers hot food. So with a lunch date set, I headed there with excitement and anticipation.



Ume offers a variety of dishes and I went with Char Kway Teow on this occasion.

It was a generous portion and tasty. I thought it could do with a bit more flavour but that might be due to the fact that I was sick. It isn't the benchmark but nevertheless a welcomed addition to the area.

Will I recommend: Yes
Will I come back: Yes
Have I had better: Yes

Ume, 1 Poultry, BankLondonEC2R 8JR
Ume on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...